Welcome to APIC Corporation!
Using its proprietary Indium Phosphide technology, APIC designs and manufactures high performance transmitters and receivers for RF over Fiber interconnects and networks. With its ultra-low noise semiconductor laser technology, high linearity receivers and low noise electronics, APIC currently offers the highest performance RFoF technology
HIGH PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS FOR HIGH ORDER MODULATION AND RFoF
STAY INFORMED, STAY CURRENT
OUR MISSION AND BACKGROUND
To deliver monolithically integrated photonic-electronic circuits, microprocessors, and reconfigurable fiber networks to DoD and Federal Agencies, which far exceed today’s capabilities at a fraction of the size, weight, power, and total ownership cost.
Advanced Photonic Integrated Circuits (APIC) Corporation is a pioneering photonics business founded in 1999 and headquartered in Culver City, CA (minutes from LAX). APIC’s capabilities include:
- system design Photonic system design and integration expertise
- rapid R&D Rapid photonic R&D capability with numerous photonic R&D inventions
- Networks Photonic networks designed to meet advanced military applications
- photonic-electronic circuits Leadership in monolithically integrated photonic-electronic circuits
- cmos fabrication CMOS-compatible foundry and fabrication facility